Thursday, January 22, 2009

THE WEEPER

In 2002, my mother woke up in the middle of the night and saw a misty white cloaked figure at the foot of her bed. Then it moved toward the side of the bed. She reached out to touch it to see if it was real. Its' face was cover but she felt though the hood. The face felt bony and cold, much like a skeleton. It was moving it's jaw as if to tell her something. Then just as quickly as it had appeared it vanished. When I researched it online the closest thing I could find was something called the Weeper. There wasn't much info on apparition . It was not a night terror and she wasn't paralyzed or frightened by it. Days later, we found out that my father disappeared in the Ecuadorian jungle never to be heard from again.
He went with his boss to help run a flower plantation. He was promised a high paying job. Then his boss left due to threats from rival companies. So he let my father run the company. Whites are easy target down there, my father is hispanic and can blend in. One day his employer told us that the company down there closed and my father decided to stay there. My aunt has a boyfriend in a large law firm and they snooped around. They discover something extremely dangerous and told us our lives will be in danger if we went to look for him! They never told us what they found out, they appeared very frighten. So. The Weeper's message was of my father's demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment