Thursday, January 22, 2009

THE DOLLS

This story comes from a friend of mine. It happened over thirty years ago. She wrote the story and I am rewriting here. She wrote” When I was a teenager, I did things I am not proud of. Friends of mine and myself went to this old little house with an upstairs attic. We broke in and stole everything. In the attic was some weird looking dolls. Well we took them also. On our way out and putting our loot in the van, we got a weird feeling. It was like a fear. A sudden fear of the dolls! So, we threw them on the ground. Right at the back door of the van. We left and later returned to this house to retrieve the last of the loot that couldn't fit in the last load.. The house was in Exeter, R.I. and on a long dirt/ gravel road. We thought nothing when we arrived and began to load the van. When we were done, we took one last stroll to see if we had missed something we might want. I'm not sure who it was that went up the stairs to the attic but, we all ended up there . Because the dolls we so feared were there staring at us .They were back in their spots. They were all dirty and hair out of place. It appeared that they crawled back to where they rested. All these years, I still remember my encountered with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment