Thursday, January 22, 2009

A NIGHT OF TERROR

It was in the early morning on a day in 1999. I suddenly woke up in my bedroom. I quickly looked around the room. Yet, I saw nothing. But I had this sicking feeling that there was something in the room with me. I went back to sleep. I don't know how much timed past when I woke up again. When I did, it was to my horror. I found myself being held down by a hideous creature. It had thin light blueish skin and large dark yellow eyes. It was holding down my wrists and ankles with it's own limbs. It had two sets of limbs with hands with long fingers at each end. It had no feet. I desperately tried to free myself. It power was overwhelming. Suddenly, it stuck it's very long red tongue down my throat. I remember the shear terror I had when it did that. I was gagging while it's saliva dripped over my face. Suddenly, my adrenaline kicked in and felt my strength return. Now, the tables have turned. I worked out a lot back then. I started to push back and it was loosing it's grip on me. The moment I was about to break free, it's eyes started to glow. I blacked out. I woke up to see the foul creature not on top of me. I got up and search the room but found nothing. I cleaned my face off. It's saliva was still on me. Gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment