Thursday, January 22, 2009

HISTORY OF SHADOWS

I used to see them all the time when I was a teenager. They seemed to be running to some place we cannot see. I always saw them when I was not mentally busy with homework or chores. They would run near me for several seconds and vanished. I usually get good glimpses at brightest time in the day in a empty lot or field. I use to call them “The Runners”. These days they are called “ Shadow People”.

Years before me, one of my aunts saw them as well. But she got the worst case scenario. They saw her too and stayed around. It happened when she was trying to find secrets in the bible. She must have uncovered something or maybe she accidentally open her mind. They were only seen by her and nearly drove her insane. No one believed her for awhile until some of her sisters finally saw the thing themselves. As my mother describes, " A tall shadow that just stands there coldly staring at you with no face." She chased it away from the house. My aunt's mind hasn't healed all the way yet! She stills sees them nearby staring.

In May of 05, my girlfriend and I were coming from the local club. We parked in the driveway and talked for awhile when I felt a strange presence behind me, like a pulling sensation. She said "It's uncle Phil." But what really got my attention was the nearly two dozen shadow things hanging around the house. I guessed that her dead uncle came to protect us. The shadow beings were standing on the roof, sides of the house and on my mother's car. The lamp posts near us started to go dim. This has never happened to me before. But they suddenly retreated into their darkness and the lamp post regained their light. My mother was waiting in the living room for us to get in. She told us told what happen when we were gone. Hours after we left the home, they made their move. They made into the house. They tried to open my mothers door and were unsuccessful due to my mom's unnatural automatic defense. This defense is what I call the anti-ghost field. It pushes and /or blocks undead, positive and negative energies away from her. The stronger the energy, stronger it replies. This wasn't the first time they entered the home, but not in mass. A couple of nights later, we went to the club again. And again they came, but this time they were few in number. These few what I call the" Elite Shadows". They were semi-solid and traveled from a distance. They jumped from roof top to roof top. People heard thumping on their roofs and put their lights on to investigate the source. The local dogs barked and whimpered at their menacing presence. They landed on our roof. They shook her house and knocked stuff off her shelves. It was an attempt to break down her barrier, but it held. In the morning I climbed onto the roof and saw the damage myself. A day earlier, I put a brand new tarp on the house ( I was still waiting to get a new roof due to Hurricane Charley). Both the tarp and remaining roof had been slashed very badly. The marks went right though them. The marks were about 6-7 inches long and 1 ½ -2 inches wide. They were directly over my mother's room.
The beings tried a new tactic on the household. They tried to get to me. I would be sleeping and wake up to my girlfriend's voice calling me to let her in my house. The fact is that she is sleeping in my bed next to me. Obviously that didn't work. The next night they used my mother's voice. That didn't work either. They harassed my girlfriend and my mother the same way. My girlfriend is a kitchen witch and tried to make barrier around the house. But those pesky ghosts that live in the home keep "borrowing "the ingredients and never returned them.
All the shadows' attempt failed to get in. These events lasted about two weeks. The final night, my mother said" I had enough of this " and went to bed. That night, a house that was about a mile away burnt down. The legion of shadow things never came back. It was reported that a fire had sparked in the attic of the home. The house was never rebuilt. No one was killed. My theory was that something, person and/or object open a rift to this world. The invaders needed to remove the nearest threat, my mother. But she is one tough cookie. She must have subconsciously used her second defense/ offense, I call this the "Juggernaut ". She probably was unconscious when she did this. It is a piece of her mind, from the id part I believe, that does a simple duty. I , my grandfather and couple of my aunts have seen it in action before. Think of it as a super poltergeist that is unstoppable. No place is safe, even holy places. It must have set the fire or destroyed something that caused the fire. Now, it's just the regular shadows hanging around the house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment