Thursday, January 22, 2009

MIRACLE AT FT.MEYER'S BEACH

I remember most of the details of this story and I will do my best to tell. My mother is now dead and most of my aunts won't talk about there past. It happened before I was born(70's). My mother, father and two aunts went the local major beach in the area. They were enjoying the day like any of the other people there. One of my aunts was not paying attention of her surroundings. She had floated far away and she couldn't swim back. The tide was going back out really fast. She started to panic and began to drown. My mother and aunt heard her screams for help but couldn't help her ( they can't swim either). The feeling of shear horror came over them all. Then suddenly, all three women fell into a trance. Now this gets bizarre. The aunt who was drowning began to levitate mid way in the water. The remaining water parted before her. Now people who heard the screams came into the scene by then. When they saw my aunt floating through parted water coming toward them, they all ran screaming. The beach cleared out real quick. You think Godzilla was coming. Now my aunt floated onto the beach and the women snapped out of the trance. They barely remember any of it. It was like a dream to them. My father was there and didn't flee like the others. Yet, he was very disturbed about the whole thing. He didn't talk to mom for six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment