Thursday, January 22, 2009

THE GHOST CAT

It all started back in 97, when I rented a house for me and my mother. We started to see this very large black cat in the house. It would suddenly appear at any time. Day or night. It would appear around corners and just vanish. When I am going to work or to the store, I would see it looking through my bedroom window. The strangest thing that it would look white to some people or black to others. My cats would keep away from it when it would appear or try to fight with it. It has followed us from three different houses. Occasionally, it loves to play pranks on us. It likes to go in my mother's closet and shake the door. Mom would yell " Terry there is a cat stuck in the closet, get it out!". And yet all the cats are standing right next to me. And so I go into her room and look at the bottom of the closet and seen that black paw sticking out from under it. Then it will pulls it's paw back into the closet. When I opened the door real quick, it was gone. Sometimes, when anyone would come into the house it would rush at the front door like it was trying get out. It would vanish midair. I would react, thinking it's one of my cats. And I try to catch it. It did the very samething to my girlfriend couple of times. In the bedroom, it would jumps on the edge of son's crib and just stare at him at all night. If you suddenly move toward it, the cat disappears. One time I was alone in the room. I felt something wrapping around my leg. I thought it was a snake. I looked down real fast and saw a very long black tail wrapped around my leg. The tail was wrapped around three times! And suddenly it uncoiled and disappeared. I swear it laughed at me. I nearly had a heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment