Thursday, January 22, 2009

THOSE PESKY GHOSTS

My wallet disappeared on a Thursday night/ Friday morning. It was on a high shelf were my son couldn't get it. Me and my girlfriend searched the entire house, especially the living room like 5 times. I had to report to the police about my lost driver license and cancel my credit cards. Well, on Saturday night around 10:30 I went to take a shower and my girlfriend went to put the baby to bed. I came out and noticed the front door was opened. The door was locked with a dead bolt and chain. I thought she threw out some trash and left it opened. I asked her if she left it open. She told me that she didn't leave the bedroom. Around 12:35 a.m., she was eating ice cream and glanced over by the rocker. She saw something that shouldn't be there. It was my wallet sitting under the rocker. Nothing was missing from in it. The rocker had been moved around several times before. It's metal with a cushion and no covering fabric. I guessed that someone or something opened my locked door and returned my wallet. It happens a lot with other items around the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment