Thursday, January 22, 2009

RED EYES

This story comes from my good friend Annette. When I was about 12-13 yrs old. My sisters and I would walk through the woods to where my mom worked. This was near Dove Crest Indian Rest. Exeter,R.I. She would get out after dark. So we would meet her and get a ride home with her. She did not like driving home alone. One night, we were going though the woods( as we did so many times before) and came out by the local dam. But, this night was different. Something caught my eye and I turned to see what it was. There was a figure sitting on the wall of the dam. It turned towards me and the only thing I could see was it's glowing red eyes. It's body was all black. We ran pretty fast down the path in the woods and made it to my mother's work. From that day, we never were allowed to walk to her job again. I will never forget those glowing red eyes. I am 49 yrs old now and can still see them as it was yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment