Tuesday, April 28, 2009

THE NIGHT CTHULHU CAME TO VISIT

On November 18, I developed a deadly case of sepsis and was admitted to the hospital. I had a body temp of 104 degrees and a heart rate 135-140 beats. I'm also a diabetic when very high blood sugar at the time. The doctor wrote an order that stated no food or water only IV fluids and an insulin drip till further notice. I already didn't eat the day before and this didn't help. My body heat made me so dehydrated, my saliva turned into powder. My hunger didn't let me sleep at all. I began to hallucinate all day long. Some of the hallucinations were funny as hell and some were truly bizarre. In one I saw was an alien world with two blue twin suns. The world was at war with two different species. One was blueish crab like beings fighting a bird like ones. They both had high tech weapons. That was the middle of the day.
I did had two very frighting episodes around 1 am.-3 am. two days in a row. I was falling asleep when the room became very dark. A full moon appeared in a cloudless sky. Than, I realized my bed was floating in a vast sea. The bed was rocking back and forth like a boat. I realized I couldn't move and than I heard weird sounding non-human voice coming from below the bed. The only thing I could make out was “A sacrifice?”Suddenly, several dark green tentacles came over the rails of the bed. And then I felt a pulling presence coming from behind my head. At the time my bed was lifted up a bit so I wasn't laying flat. Then, I heard a loud beeping sound. It was the heart monitor going off. It was going off because my heart beat hit the “code blue” range. I snapped out of it and the heart rate went down into the safe zone. After that, it was the regular hallucinations till the next night. It happened again and again the heart monitor snapped me out of it. I told the doctor “I need food and water real bad. The hallucinations are getting worse.!” So, after three days I got food and water. The hallucinations never came back. The question that bothers me is, “Were those frighting hallucination just sleep paralysis or something more?”

No comments:

Post a Comment