Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MY STORIES

Well if you have noticed that some of the stories are now missing, it has been the fact my own relatives are threaten me with legal actions. After 3 decades of hearing repeatedly and living some of the amazing encounters I was told not to speak, write or share them. Now I'm told that the events didn't happen a certain way or didn't happen at all. The strange thing is that I and Valerie actual talked to my aunts about some of the stories. Now they are saying they never did talk to us. Mmm..Now me and my deceased mother are being called liars. Yet these allegations come from so call "good christians". Oh! Those sibling on sibling crimes didn't happen either. LOL! My dear aunts your really bad liars. No wonder Alpiria didn't wanted to go back to Texas. A false fear of GOD, ignorant superstition and selfishness rule their lives. I was warned by my mother and was reminded by her death. Some of my aunts actual blame me for her death. I wrote down the stories not for the past and current generation, but for the future. I don't what them to be frighten or confuse of what is happening around them. I did what Alpiria commanded me to do. If you have a problem with it. Then go take it up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment