Monday, September 7, 2009

A Sumerian Dream

In the early morning of Saturday, I had a very bizarre dream. It started out that I time traveled back to 1975 and visited my parents. I warned them about their untimely ends and possible ways to avoid them. Then, I told my mother of the events of my time and reemergence of forgotten enemies. She then told me a secret location of something mysterious. I know my great grandfather (who was a Apache/Comanche shaman) once told her about the giant bird that carried people on its back. It never flew again and went into a deep sleep. Only a couple of chefs and shamans know of its location.. Anyway, I didn't remember what she told me. A moment later, I found myself with five other people in very cold, dark and snowy area. I could see mountains in the distance and stars in the sky. We went into a cave and saw that the tunnels split into three paths. So , we split into three groups of three. We walked and walked for awhile until we saw a huge statue. This statue is about 40-50 feet tall and facing into a dark void before it. It is the statue of Horus. Why would this statue be here and facing this huge opening in this cave. I couldn't see the ceiling or the ground at all but had a sneaking feeling about the opening. I threw so dirt and found a transparent walkway. The lady with me fell of the walkway into the void. Then, suddenly I saw her fell from the ceiling pass me into the void again. I waited again and heard her falling down again but I got caught her. I told her it was a trick of a spacial anomaly. We carefully walked the unseen path for awhile. Then stars started to appear all around us and something came into view. A large light blue spaceship surrounded by three smaller vessels. Suddenly a loud voice was heard in our heads. “BEHOLD THE CHARIOT OF ENKI!” A door opened and we went in. Somehow we got it working and contacted the others. They two saw different Egyptian god statues and heard other Sumerian names announce before entering the vessels. We piloted the vessels and gathered together. Suddenly we heard a voice in the ships. “YOU ARE OPERATING VESSELS IN U.S. CONTROLED SPACE! SURRENDER YOUR VESSELS!” We saw a large space fleet come into the view. They were gray in color and were larger in body. I said to my group, “ I bet the our ships are better!” Each of the Sumerian ships have three smaller vessels that were like drones with some A.I. built into them. They were launched in an attack formation. The U.S. fleet launched their fighters to meet our much larger and shielded defenders. Both fleets exchanged fire. Then, suddenly I found myself fixing a T.V. at a retirement home. Bunch of old ladies asked me to continue the story of how we escaped from the moon!? I suddenly woke up around 5:39 a.m.
I had to look up Enki find out what is his story about because I didn't know anything about him.
Enki was the god of water, crafts,intelligence, creation and the Abyss. He also known as the savior of man. Enki risked the anger of Enlil and the other gods in order to save humanity from the Deluge designed by the gods to kill them. In the Legend of Atrahasis—later adapted into a section of the Epic of Gilgamesh—Enlil sets out to eliminate humanity, whose overpopulation and resultant mating noise is offensive to his ears. He successively sends drought, famine, and plague to do away with humankind. However, Enki thwarts his half-brother's plans by teaching Atrahasis the secrets of irrigation, granaries, and medicine. The enraged Enlil, convenes a council of the gods and convinces them to promise not to tell humankind that he plans their total annihilation. Enki does not tell Atrahasis directly, but speaks of Enlil's plan to the walls of Atrahasis' reed hut, which, of course, the man overhears. He thus covertly rescues Atrahasis (Utnapishtim in the Epic of Gilgamesh) by either instructing him to build a boat for his family and animals, or by bringing him into the heavens in a “magic ship”.









No comments:

Post a Comment